Friday 12 June 2015

214) Farewell to and old friend

Today marked the final day at my current job before going out into the big wide world and starting a big boy graduate trainee job. I have made a lot of friends at this place of work who I will miss a lot, however, the one friend I will miss the most is the middle floor mens toilet. On a daily basis I have sought sanctuary in this mini-version of heaven. My mornings feel incomplete if I have not visited this cubicle.

To demonstrate why I love this toilet so much I have attached a couple of photos.



As you can see the cubicle is it's own room within a room, seemingly cut off from the rest of the world. It's a mens only cubilce and given that there is usually a maximum of 4-5 men in the building, it was a place I could go undisturbed for a good 15mins. When I sat in here nothing else mattered, if my work load was piling up and things were getting stressed I could take a break, unload and kick back for 5. This cubicle was like a best friend. In the coming weeks I will have to find a new cubicle, I will some how have to communicate to my new colleagues that this cubicle is mine at around 10:30 in the morning, but I will have to communicate this without damaging my "professional" image.

I have done 214 poos this year and a good number of them have been in this cubicle, you will be missed my friend. Thanks for putting up with all my shit.




My last poo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment